I created a "look up any company's suppliers" tool named ImportYeti. It's designed to help you find and vet overseas manufacturers and part suppliers 1000x times easier than Alibaba

You can find the tool here: ImportYeti.com

ImportYeti searches 70,000,000 public bill of ladings to help you find the right supplier. Right now, You can answer questions like:

• Who makes Bass Pro Shop’s 4 Burner Gas Griddle? Answer: NINGBO HUIGE OUTDOOR PRODUCTS
  • I thinking of buying barbells from a company I found on Alibaba called Nantong Leeton Fitness Co., the #1 ranking company on Alibaba for the term “barbell”. Is Nantong Leeton Fitness Co. the right supplier? Answer: No. They are a big company but primarily sell resistance bands & foam rollers. They are likely outsourcing their heavy metal work creating a more costly product for you and you’re more likely to have quality issues as well.
  • Who are the top companies & suppliers who import/export under HS Code 42.02.92 – trunks & suitcases?
  • Who are the top companies & suppliers who import/export under HS Code 42.02.92 out of Indonesia?

I’d love any and all feedback on how I can tailor ImportYeti towards people manufacturing products / sourcing components overseas

I only want to create things that people really love. If you enjoyed this tool, have any ideas for how to improve it, or found a bug/usability issue, I want to hear from you. Please PM me or comment below anytime