Help Please: How to read a mill report?

Hello, I’m trying to help a friend interpret a mill report to ensure that the material complies with my country’s regulations. With us both having zero manufacturing knowledge, I’m having trouble understanding the many terms and numbers on the mill report and would really appreciate some help. Please understand if these questions are trivial or dumb!

1. The quantity of the product is stated so: Quantity MTL, Quantity KG and Quantity PZZ; what do MTL and PZZ mean?

2. In the chemical content analysis, there are bold numbers below each element (C, Si, Mn etc.) which I assume to be the percentage by mass of corresponding element. However, above these numbers are small numbers (0, 1, or 2 numbers) with no label. Some examples of reports I’ve found online have these labelled as max/min. This would we weird though as sometimes the bold number does not fall within the “stated range”. Any ideas what they could mean?

3. In the chemical content analysis, the percentage of the materials does not add up to 100. I assume whatever is left is iron… is this correct?

4. My country’s regulation is on Nickel content, stated in mg/L. The report only offers percentage figures and total weight. Is calculating the final volume using known densities of each element the only way to check that the material complies with this restriction?

Thanks all in advance for any help!